Wednesday 26 February 2014

#Cindy21st - Preparation

Blogging backwards, and scheduled this blog post to be posted on 26/02/2014. Because, it would be weird for me to update so many things under today's date.

I remembered I was so excited for my 21st till the extent that I started planning since like 6 months ago.
For a birthday celebration to be successful, firstly, the venue was very important. I had listed down some venues to hold my 21st.

  • SAF Treehouse Villas
  • NSRCC
  • Hometeam NS Bukit Batok Villas
  • Chevrons
But of course, my ideal place would be SAF Treehouse Villas. Balloting opened three months in advance, and I was really glad to know I got an unit! I booked for a two-bedroom unit because of the outdoor shower. After settling with the venue, I went on drafting my guest-list, deco, theme and food.

My 21st Celebration Invitation Card
I did not have a theme for my birthday in the end, because I myself do not even know what to wear, so just smart casual! I catered food from my company, Cita Rasa Kitchen Pte Ltd. 

26 Feb was the actual day, but I had to hold it on 22 Feb because 26 Feb was a Wednesday.

Since the celebration was held on the second night, first night was dedicated to deco and bbq gathering with my girls and guys. Luckily Ed's dad drove us to check in because we had so many things (okay I had many things) to bring over. Headed down to Bedok to get my ice-cream cups and satay before checking in. 


Elok 11
Welcome to Elok 11
Front porch
Outdoor BBQ Pit

Living Room

Dining table/area

Open concept kitchen (featuring my busy busy bee bf)
Level 1 toilet (the open door would lead you to....)
OUTDOOR SHOWER!!!

Favourite spiral stairs to 2nd level

View from the spiral stairs
Comfy seat located below the stairs
2nd level toilet
Main bedroom with balcony
Guest bedroom with access to balcony
Elok 11 was a corner unit, hence we had the privilege of having a side terrace with indoor bbq. However, I forgot to take photos of it. I felt as if I was in another world the moment I stepped into the unit. Love the place so much, could not wait to go back again.

Had a bath and rested while waiting for my girls and guys to arrived. The whole unit was filled with air-con, even stairways.

Saw this photo on Emelia's twitter informing me that they were reaching.
Welcome girls
Thank you girls for spending your time with me and helped me with all the deco
BBQ food
After filling our stomach with yummy bbq food, we got right into deco work. Very thankful for my girls, Hengwei and Ed, for helping, giving ideas etc. The backdrop would not be so beautiful without all of their help. Blessed with such friends and boyfriend.

Bedtime wefie


Love them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment