Wednesday 10 December 2014

Taiwan Trip (Itinerary + Accommodations) - Dec 2014


I will be going to Taiwan (again). Yes, for the third time and I will be travelling with my Ed's family (again). However, I gonna be covering some places I had yet to visit before. I shall share my planned itinerary for the upcoming trip and for this trip, I will be flying with Scoot (my first budget airline experience).


My Planned Itinerary (22/12/14~30/12/14)

Day 1: 綠光森林 Furano Green Forest大溪花海农场 Ta Shee Blooming Oasis大黑松小倆口愛情故事館 Love Story Building宫原眼科 Miyahara逢甲夜市 Fengjia Night Market

Day 2: 觸口 (天長地久橋) Chukou Eternity Suspension Bridge奮起湖老街 Fenqihu阿里山森林遊樂區 Alishan Forest Recreation Area

Day 3: 阿里山看日出 Sunrise at Alishan, 達娜伊谷 Tanayiku新堀江商圈 Shinkuchan瑞豐夜市 Ruifeng Night Market

Day 4: 旗津 Qijin駁二藝術特區 The Pier-2 Art Center高雄愛河 Love River新營鐵路文化園區 Train Recreation Centre

Day 5: 武嶺 Wuling合歡山 Hehuanshan青青草原 Green Green Grasslands觀山牧區 Animal Husbandry Area小瑞士花園 Small Swiss Garden

Day 6: 彩虹眷村 Rainbow Village中社觀光花市 Flower Market淡水老街 Danshui Old Street淡水黑殿飯店 Dark Palace Restaurant

Day 7: 台北自由行 Taipei Free and Easy

Day 8: 台北自由行 Taipei Free and Easy

Day 9: 台北 Taipei  - 桃園機場 Taoyuan Airport - 新加坡 Singapore


My Accommodations

Day 1: 台中逢甲艾菲爾租屋套房 Eiffel Tower Hostel

Day 2: 阿里山櫻山大飯店 Ying Shan Hotel

Day 3: 高雄簡約高鐵館民宿 Simple Convention

Day 4: 清境雲海景觀渡假山莊 Sea of Clouds Vacation Villa

Day 5: 清境雲海景觀渡假山莊 Sea of Clouds Vacation Villa

Day 6: 台北民宿- 西門町 『自然居』

Day 7: 台北民宿- 西門町 『自然居』

Day 8: 台北民宿- 西門町 『自然居』

Day 9: Home Sweet Home


We booked private tour car so that we can actually go to places we had yet to go before. Having a private tour car and driver will be easier for us to travel around, time will not be so scheduled like travel agency tours. It costed NT$40000 (~S$1750) for two-way airport transfer and 6 days' tour.

We have engaged our private tour and driver from Mr. 林佑昌. He is the contact person, the price he quoted was very fair. I went to Taiwan for a 6 days' tour in March, back then, we also engaged private tour. The reason why we did not engage the previous driver was because they ain't willing to lower the price, hence my Aunty introduced me Mr. Lin. If you're looking for a private tour driver, you can contact Mr. Lin at kenjouline@yahoo.com.tw.

Sorry for the lengthy post, I hope I will remember to take photos of all the places I will be going and accommodations I will be staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment