Monday 16 March 2015

Cinderella


I watched Cinderella with my boyfriend yesterday evening. It was my favorite fairy-tale story since young and I would definitely watched it! There was a little twist here and there but I really love the movie.

(from left to right)
Sophie McShera as Drizella Tremaine
Cate Blanchett as Lady Tremaine (the Wicked Stepmother)
Holliday Grainger as Anastasia Tremaine
Helena Bonham Carter as The Fairy Godmother
The fairy godmother was such an elegant and pretty woman as compared to a fatter fairy godmother in the fairy-tale.

Prince Charming

The prince was indeed very charismatic with his pair of charming blue eyes. 

Richard Madden as Prince "Kit" Charming

Lily James as Ella ("Cinderella")
Last but not least, the Cinderella. I would not say she was very pretty, because she was more to the category of “耐看”.


I would love to own a pair of glass slippers

Be kind, have courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment