Monday 9 March 2015

Decision

Should I stay in food science field?
Should I change into a different field?
Should I go into human resource field?

What if I could not find any job after I tendered my resignation letter?
What if I could not get into human resource field?
What if I would not be wanted anywhere?

Questions like those above had been running through my mind for the past weekend. I would want to leave my current workplace asap. I do not want to stay there any longer because I had enough of all the pushing of blames/faults.

It was true that I had nothing much to do at work expect during the periods of certification renewal, audits etc. Besides those, the rest of the time I would have nothing much to do. That was the problem. I had nothing to do, but I had to find something to do, I had to act as if I was very busy so that human resource would not find fault with me.

To be honest, the HR exec. condemned me. And why? It was because I was not a beneficial person to her. She treated people who could be a help to her, very friendly. However, she treated the others who would do no help to her, like you had never existed. One word, 目中无人. She was a foreign "talent" (talent or not?), from the country I hated the most. She held SG citizenship because she married a S'porean. Furthermore, she had been in the company for more than 5 years, and besides holding the position of HR exec., she also held the position of PA to the Management. I would classify her under people who would "搬弄是非". How could such people exist? How could such people be in my homeland?

As for my superior, he was not any help to me. When the other departments threw problems which was not related to me, to me, he did nothing but just keep quiet. Hello? I was not even involved in that pool of shit in the first place, but it ended up becoming my problem/fault. He would only notice if I had done my daily routine checks in the kitchens and all other areas in the company.

I really want to leave this place asap, I even hope I can quit with immediate effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment